Microsoft released beta version of Windows XP SP3 ISO operating system in 2001. And it is generally available for all users in the market after two months of release in October 2001. Windows XP is considered as the most downloaded version of operating system. There are three main versions of the windows XP that came to the glare of publicity for the users globally.
One of the three main versions is the home edition for home users.
Later on, it was released as a professional edition which brings more features in it for the professional personnel.
Media Centre Edition
This edition was not for common users. It was specially made for the computer manufacturers who made media center PCs.
However, Microsoft did not support the technical issues in Windows XP. Therefore, a large number of technical professionals are using old versions of Windows XP for working. But besides all, some of the people still like to use the XP version of the Windows operating system for their PCs. However, it is now hard to have a hard copy of Windows XP nowadays.
Well, here we are trying to download the original version of Windows XP ISO for free. It will also have the SP1 and SP2.
Windows XP Features
Let’s have a glance at the putting features of Windows XP to understand in-depth regarding it. It’ll allow you to understand why it’s still common among the individuals. Windows XP contains Remote Desktop feature for the users. This feature has created nice ease for the users of Windows as they’ll sit on one pc and may access another pc on a remote place by exploitation this feature.
Device Driver Rollback is another marvelous feature of Windows XP. It helps in uninstalling the put in device drivers. Sometimes, you put in drivers for a tool that might cause an irritating scenario for the user. So, the driver Rollback feature was enclosed in Windows XP to move to the previous driver by uninstalling the newest one. This version of Windows is mounted with the integral CD burner.
Once Microsoft launched Windows XP, it contained the integral CD burner feature. So, you are doing not ought to install separate CD burner software package whereas using it. In the earlier versions of Windows, the encrypted filing system was supported by one user. However, Microsoft introduced the Encrypted filing system supported by Multi-users in Windows XP for the terribly initial time. So, the users appreciated this time-saving feature in Windows XP.
However, support for the device comes along with several developments. For example, the Windows XP version can support the firewire and USB 2.0. Moreover, it can supports better the Intel HD Audio and Windows-based scanners. It is very useful for downloads and it will also alert you that the file you are going to install is safe or harmful. And it is severely adequate for internet explorer.
Windows XP File Information
|File Name||Windows XP|
|Latest Release||05 June 2005|
|Liscence||Official ISO / Product Key|
|File Size||617 MB|
How to Install Windows XP SP3 using ISO
Here are some steps you need to follow to have this operating system on your device.
Create Bootable USB
For a bootable USB you have to follow just some simple steps. Before start downloading make sure that you PC may have the following requirements as mention below:
- Processor: Pentium 3
- Memory: 512 MB
- Hard Disk Space: 5GB
- Media: CD ROM Device
- Display: Super VGA (800 x 600)
You need to have the following things for this installation process.
- S.B with minimum 2.0 GB space for storage
- It also requires Windows XP ISO3
So, always keep in mind that you have to download “NET Framework 2.0 or more” if you are going to use U.S.B creator 2.0. This will allow the ISO image into USB bootable drive with just a single click.
Method to Create Bootable USB
- Insert the USB into your system.
- Now pick the option of “Download” to install the Windows XP SP3 ISO image.
- Then give the location of USB when computer ask it to you.
- Now select “USB Creator 2.0” > “Browse” for ISO file.
- Then pick the USB option for “Destination Drive” and pick the “Create USB” option and it will start the process.
How to Install Windows XP SP3 ISO Full version
After getting the bootable USB then you need to start the installation from USB. The system will reboot now just watch carefully the option appearing on your screen.
- Then select “Press Del to Enter BIOS.” And press the relevant key. It may be “Del” or sometimes it may be F1, F2, and F8.
- Go to the advanced BIOS. Setting.
- Pick the “USB as Primary Boot Device” from the given list on your screen.
- Just click to save and then exit.
- Connect USB and restart your system.
- Now the installation process will start on your screen. Then select the PC version of 32 bit. And then go to “Next”. Pick the installation from USB and then “Next”.
- Just make your partition according to your own choice. Now several options will appear on your screen like Information, Dynamic Updates, Preparing Installation and installing or finalizing windows.
- This installation may complete in 40-45 minutes.
- And PC will restart many times while installing windows.
- When installation has been completed then set the date and time.
- Now just start enjoying the Windows XP SP3 ISO version.
Windows XP Professional SP3 Product Key
Here the product key for the Windows XP Professional SP3 for your installation. One thing to be noted that it is not a real key it is just only a Product Key.
Windows XP and DOS Games
However, some of the XP users are not familiar with that they can play DOS games on Windows XP SP3 ISO version or not. Yes, they can play games while using the Windows XP version. But only those can play who have the older version of the windows.
But don’t worry you can play DOS game by installing a DOS emulator on your Windows XP version. And in this way, you can play all the DOS games on your Windows XP. Moreover, you can use DOSBOX that is available for this purpose too.
I’m sure now you can free download Windows XP PS3 ISO full version on your device and then install it by using the steps mentioned above.