WifiKill is an application, which allows you to manage your Wi-Fi efficiently and effectively. There are many times when the monthly Wi-Fi Internet package finishes quickly, or you do not know the consumption rate of the Wi-Fi. This app informs you about everything where your Internet is being used, so you know who is using the Wi-Fi and for what purpose. Now you can keep your android device secure from virus attack through Avast Pro Mobile Security APK APP
Advantages of WifiKill
- When you download WifiKill, you will have all information about the devices connected to your Wi-Fi and what they are downloading through the Wi-Fi. This way, with keeping a check on your Wi-Fi, you can also keep an eye on your loved ones and check if they are Wi-Fi for the right purpose.
- This app gives you all details about the devices connected to your Internet. This includes the name of the device, its IP address, and the name of the manufacturer of the device. When you have all this information, you can then access all the things happening with your Wi-Fi.
- This app is workable on a range of devices. These devices include Android devices, tablets, iPhone, iPad, Windows PC, Mac, and Linux. Therefore, this app has access to all types of popular software in the world.
- Through the control panel of the app, you can see all the devices and what the users of these devices are up to. This includes seeing their search engine, what they are downloading, which page they are on, and many other things.
Features of WifiKill
- This app also can cut off any device from the Wi-Fi. This is very helpful if you want your children not to use the Internet excessively.
- Through this app, you can control the amount of Mbps being used by another device. This ensures the controlled and efficient use of the Internet.
- This app is not compatible with devices that are not rooted. Therefore, to use this app, you have to make sure that your device is rooted.
- The minimum software it requires is Android software 4.0 and above.
This is the best app to see how your Internet is being used, at what speed, and what is being done by it. To find all questions about other devices and Wi-Fi, this is the best app for you.
|Category||Free Tools APP|
|File size||9.9 MB|
|uploaded||21 April 2020|