Done with making your Facebook Page? Next questions that pops up into your mind is how do I verify my Facebook Page? If this is something you are looking for. In this post, I will tell you how you can complete verification of your page and also how you are able to verify your Facebook account without any phone number.
How Do I Verify my Facebook Page?
Facebook page verification is of two colors like grey and blue. Grey Badge Verification is an easy process and can be done if your FB page is about “Local Business” or “Company” or an “Organization”. And you can do it by following a few steps as under:
- Just pick the link that is appeared on the top right corner of your Facebook page.
- However, then go to the “General” section lies on the left side of your Facebook page.
- Then click on the “Verify My page”.
- A new window will appear and then click on the “Get Started” option.
- Just type the phone number required by the verification process.
- Then two options are there on your screen to verify your number “Call Me” or “Send Me a Message”.
- Pick one of these options and get verified your phone number.
- Then a code will send to you and type in in the respective box.
- Then click continue.
That’s All The Process and You Will Verify My Facebook Page.
Why Can’t I verify my Facebook Page?
Well, once you get a choice of verification there are 2 options shows in any method. One is verification with documents and another one is concerning telephone number. In most cases, once anyone tries and verifies their account/page by a telephone number. They get the message that they can’t, because your number isn’t in public listed.
To check that either you the number you have allotted is a business number or not. Facebook uses public directory and directory sites similarly. So register your business telephone number with government sites then you’ll be able to verify it.
When you verify the page with a mobile number it simply a day to induce verified. We have noticed that in some cases it takes even less than 24 hrs. If you are facing difficulty with the phone number then do it with the document because after 5–6 wrong attempts there are the chances that the option of verification will disappear.
If you skipped to this section without reading the above details then you may miss much knowledge you need before Verify Facebook page with blue tick. I will recommend you to read all details so you can easily verify the Facebook page without any problem. If you read all the above details then let’s move to the Tutorial section.
Before verifying your Facebook page for the blue tick verification or gray badge, you should check that you are eligible or not for the Facebook page verification.
If you will find yourself eligible to go for a verification form. Then you have to verify a bit that will assist you to have fast verify the Facebook page with a blue tick. But:
- You need to have plenty of content posted on your page
- You need to write an about and full description
How to Verify Facebook Account Blue Tick
If you want to get blue tick verification then you have a government registered profile photo. And if you want to get this verification for your business identity. Then you will require utility bills and tax documentation as a shred of evidence. And if you have filled all the requirements then you should apply for Facebook account blue tick verification. And how to verify Facebook account Blue tick require a few steps as under:
- Open Facebook and click “Settings”.
- Then go to the “General tab”.
- And then pick the “Page Verification”.
- Then the Facebook team will ask you to enter a registered mobile number for further verification. Enter the Number. The team will send you a verification code via SMS or call.
- Then enter the 4-digit code in the bar.
- Now you will have to click on the verification with documents for further process.
- Now enter documents official details and Facebook will confirm or reject it within 48 hours.
In this way, you will enable to get verify your Facebook account blue tick.
How To Verify My Facebook Account Without Phone Number
You have a couple of ways available to how to verify my Facebook account with a phone number. Let’s start with whether or not you currently have access to your account. If you do, great let’s move on. If not, you’ll have to do password reset or password recovery using your registered email or by contacting support and answering your account security questions.
Now that you have your new phone number connected to your account, the next time you’re locked out or need to use two-factor authentication you can have the code sent as a text message to your new phone number. Follow instructions as below:
- Open the Facebook app and click on the “Settings” lies on the top right corner of the page.
- Then click the “General”.
- Pick the option of “Page Verification” from the left side menu.
- Then enter your phone number with country name and language.
- Enter 4-digits code in the bar on the new window and get your number verified on Facebook.
Well, this is all the essential methods that you need to follow for your daily life. We hope this easy guide will benefit you in many ways.