The restricted mode can help to remove the YouTube video from your screen. If you turn off it then you will unblock all the videos on your screen. So it will help you to access all the contents of YouTube videos. Well if you don’t know how to turn off restricted mode on YouTube. Then we will teach you how you can do it. It is very easy. And you can do that by following a few steps.
How to Turn Off Restricted Mode on YouTube on a Computer
This is very easily to turn off restricted mode whenever you are online through your system.
- Open the YouTube or type http://www.youtube.com directly on your browser.
- Then go to your profile picture icon that lies on the top-right corner of the YouTube home screen.
- This will open a drop-down list of options. Go down with the help of the arrow key and select the “restricted mode” on.
- A tiny menu will appear by clicking on the restricted mode on.
- To turn it off just toggle the option and it will come grey from blue.
Well, that’s all with which you can turn off the restricted mode. It is very easy to turn on/off the restricted mode. It requires just a few steps as explained above and you will never see any unwanted or inappropriate clips on your YouTube.
How to turn off Restricted Mode on YouTube in the Mobile App
The method to turn off the restricted mode on your mobile app is also as easy as on your system. Here you don’t have to follow a long process. Just with the help of a few clicks, you will turn off the restricted mode for the YouTube app on your mobile. Therefore, follow the guidelines explained below with which you can turn off restricted mode very easily.
- Open the YouTube app on your mobile by clicking on the YouTube red icon.
- Then go to the profile picture that will rest on the top-right corner of the home screen.
- Then click on the settings.
- iPhone users can toggle here directly to turn off the restricted mode.
- Android users can do that and toggle the option after clicking on the “General” from the settings menu.
- It will turn grey from blue. And then you will get off the restricted mode on your mobile app.
With the help of these points, you can turn off the restricted mode off which can unblock all the YouTube contents on your mobile app. However, we will hope that with this easy and useful guide, you can be able to know how to turn off restricted mode on YouTube for both computer and mobile.