To tag someone in the post means that you are going to display your status especially to that person. In this article, I will explain how to tag a person in your Facebook post. Even you can tag a person who is not your friend. You will learn to tag a person on a Facebook page, even you can simply tag a page in any of your Facebook posts.
How to Tag Someone in a Facebook Post
follow simple steps.
- Open Facebook and log in.
- Click the bar “Write something” on the home page.
- Write or upload anything to upload.
- Below the post you will find the icon of “Tag him”. Click it.
- After clicking on the icon will show you a complete list of your friends. You can select one or more friends.
- Select them and click share.
That’s all, now you have tagged your friends in your post.
How to Tag Video on Facebook
You can amazingly upload your memories on social media in a very great aspect. By tagging a video means that you can upload it not only for those who are tagged in the videos but to all others who have not seen this. If you don’t know how to tag video on Facebook. Then follow the process below as under:
- Log on to Facebook.
- Create a New post.
- Click under the “Photos/Video” option lies under the profile picture.
- Pick the videos on the photos bar and select the video that you want to tag someone. Upload it.
- Now type the name of your friend “Type a name” in front of With option bar .
- Pick the name of that person you want to tag from the menu list appeared.
- Share once you are done.
With this process, you will tag the video on Facebook.
How To Tag Someone In A Facebook Post Who Is Not Your Friend
However, you already know how to tag a friend in the Facebook post. Wee, here we will tell you how to tag someone in a Facebook post who is not your friend. It is very easy as explained under:
- Log on to Facebook and open your profile page.
- Open the post that you want to tag someone in it.
- And when you click on the “Tag Friend” a new tiny window will appear on the screen having the option of the bar “With”.
- Type the name of the person that you want to tag and press search.
- When you confirm the name of that person whom you want to tag appears in the box.
- You can tag one or more persons in the Facebook post.
In this way, you can tag someone who is not your friend on Facebook.
How to Tag Someone on Facebook Page
Here we will tell you how to tag someone on the Facebook page. It is as easy as tag some in the post. So follow the procedure below:
- Log on to Facebook and open a specific Facebook page.
- When you open that Facebook page, write a new posts.
- Click on the friend that you want to tag or type the name of anyone.
- Click to choose the name and click “Save”.
- Click “Share” to upload these Facebook pages and a notification will send to those person who have tagged in the post.
We hope, you will easily understand with which how to tag someone on Facebook page.
How to Tag a Page on Facebook
Here you will come to know how to tag a page on Facebook. To know about the process just follow a few steps explained as under:
- Log on to Facebook and click on the button “News Feed” lies on the bottom-left side.
- Now click on “What’s in your mind” lies on the top of the page to write a new post.
- Now press the “@” and it will show you the list of all pages that you want to tag on Facebook.
- Pick the names of those correctly that you want to tag.
- And if you have published the post, the tag can be a select-able link for tagging the Facebook page.
Now that’s all the methods used to tag people, posts, and pages on Facebook.