Nowadays the use of YouTube is getting faster as people want instant access to their every requirement. Therefore, when you will add some subtitles, captions and any type of music in your YouTube video. Then it will attract the users more and your video will get more views. Therefore, all of you may not know how to add subtitles, captions, and music in YouTube videos. But we will explain to you here with the processes below one by one.
How To Add Subtitles To YouTube
With a few steps, you will be able to add subtitles to Your YouTube videos. Because here we will tell you how to add subtitles to YouTube.
- Open YouTube by launching your browser.
- Now click on the YouTube video manager.
- Search out the video by typing the key or title of your video file.
- Click on the triangle icon that lies below your searched video.
- Pick the subtitles and captions from the drop-down menu.
- Then select the spoken language from the options.
- Then click on the “add subtitle” that is showed in the box.
- Then choose the preferred language that you can pick up for your subtitle.
- Now pick the new subtitle from the box that is appeared on the window of your screen.
- Now upload a file, write subtitle and click ok to save.
- Then click submit to keep these changes save permanently.
How To Add Subtitles To Other YouTube Videos
Subtitle will expand the number of viewers for your video on YouTube. Therefore, it is very important to add a subtitle to a YouTube video. And if you don’t know how to add subtitles to other YouTube videos. Then follow our process explained below as follows:
- First, open YouTube app on your system.
- Sign in to your account and then click on the link as: https://www.youtube.com/timedtext_cs_panel?tab=2.
- If you have not found any subtitle then click on the gear.
- Switch language if you want.
- change language from English to Italian or whatever you like.
- Then click on the subtitles from the drop-down menu.
- Now add subtitle or CC to the video.
- You have to choose one of the three options like “Closed Caption”, “Add Subtitle”, and “Title & Description”.
- From the left side corner, you can also change the language if you want to change. Then pick the option of language settings and choose your spoken language.
- From right side you can edit all details.
- When you have saved successfully, then make sure that you have checked Credit my contribution properly.
- Then click on the submission contribution to complete the process.
It is done now. And by doing this, you can add any subtitle to any video of all providers.
How To Add Captions To YouTube
By adding caption or subtitle, you can generate a large pool of viewers of your video. And it is not a big deal now. And if you don’t know how to add captions to YouTube then we will tell you here as below:
- Go to www://www.youtube.com
- Open the video manager by clicking on the account, then creator studio classic and then pick the YouTube Video Manager.
- Now go to add video at which you want to add caption or any subtitle.
- Now pick the edit option.
- Now pick a suitable caption to your video by clicking on the “Add Subtitle/caption on the window appeared.
- Now pick up the style with which you want to add a caption to your video on YouTube.
- Now create new captions and upload the required file.
Now you will add the option of “automatic” and click “ok” to save the changes.