Here we will tell you how you to set up email on iPhone along with iOS 10. You can also set up your account by using Exchange ActiveSync (EAS). Communication on your smartphone becomes quite comfortable after email configuration. Since you keep your device with you all the time, it allows you to access important emails round the clock.
How to Set up Email on iPhone?
- Select the settings and open your mail here.
- Then click on the “Accounts”.
- Now select the icon of “Add Account” from the window appeared.
- Now select “Others” from the type of account.
- Now pick the option of “Add Mail” from the account type.
- Now enter all the details of your email account that you want to set up on your iPhone.
- Name: Your name will be visible to all respondents.
- Email: Here add your email address that you want to add.
- Password: set a password to log in.
- Description: Select the name of the account.
- After adding the above details press “Next”.
- Now select “IMAP” from the account type.
- Now enter your server settings as below:
- Hostname: Just Type “imap.one.com”
- User name: Just add your email account
- Password: enter the one you will use for your Webmail
- Hostname: you have to type “send.one.com”
- User name: Just add your email account here in the bar as shown below.
- Password: Add password which one you will use for Webmail later.
- After adding the above details in the outgoing server press “Next”.
- If the syncing of notes is enable then disable it.
- Then just click “Save”.
- Now select the account that you have entered in the previous steps.
- Click on the account and open the “Settings”.
- From the bottom of your screen, go to “Advanced Settings”.
- After that just check “Mailbox Behaviors” so that these are working normally. It will fix where your email settings are saved already.
- Now you should pick the following folder “Drafts mailbox”, “Sent mailbox”, “Deleted mailbox”, and “Archive mailbox”, on the server.
- If you find no folder or having something different then go to “mailbox” > Select correct folder “On The Server”.
- Now select “IMAP path prefix” from inbox appearing in the last of the screen.
- Now enjoy your email account on iPhone.
I have shared a comprehensive guide on how to set up email on iPhone. I’m sure you won’t find any issue for configuring iPhone email account.