Do you want to know how to restore contacts from Gmail account? If yes, then I have got a step-by-step guide for you. When you have synced your contacts to Google then you don’t need to worry for a single contact being lost. Smart Google has taken into count all the info loss situations like this one.
You’ll be able to simply go online and recover deleted contacts from Gmail. You have got 3 ways to try and do it: Restore, Import, and Export contacts back. Here’s however you’ll be able to restore them:
How to Restore Contacts From Gmail Account? Tutorial
- Go online for “contacts.google.com”.
- And click on Gear Icon
- Select Undo Changes
- Then select the time interval within which you have lost the contacts from the window appeared on your screen.
- Select the time interval and then pick “Confirm”
How to Export Contacts From Gmail
- Login to your Gmail account.
- Then go to the page like “contacts.google.com”
- From the left side panel choose “Export”. If you have never found this then scroll down and press “More”.
- Select the contacts from the list that you want to export.
- The chose the export file format CSV/VCF.
- Pick the option “Export” to go forward.
- Then you have to choose the destination path to save the export file.
Don’t miss how to configure Email on Android phone guide.
How to Import Contacts From Gmail
- Just directly go to the page “contacts.google.com” after login.
- From the left-handed menu bar pick “Import”.
- From the appeared window choose the “file format” as CSV and open it.
- Now you have to click “Import”
- All of your contacts will start importing on your Gmail.
Always remember one thing that the backup of your contacts will only restore the contacts deleted within the last 30 days. So you have lost the contacts then try to recover them via Gmail account within the 30 days to avoid displeasure. You know how to restore contacts from Gmail. Do you want to know anything else? Feel free to ask.