Social media is catching more attention and fame between the people. People want to upload several videos on social media like Instagram to keep up-to-date their accounts. But some of them don’t know how to post YouTube videos on Instagram. So we will tell you how you can post a YouTube video on Instagram with ease. Therefore, follow the method below how to share YouTube videos on Instagram.
Method 1: How to Post Youtube Videos on Instagram with Online YouTube Downloader
First, you can download the required video from your YouTube downloader app. Choose the format that supports Instagram. The most famous app is “GramKeep” which will convert the best videos to upload on Instagram. This website is specifically made to convert videos for Instagram. To convert videos just follow the process below:
- Open the browser on your phone and open “GramKeep” on your phone’s browser.
- Copy and paste the YouTube video link on the blank bar.
- Select the video that will open and then download it.
- The video will start downloading on your phone.
- Now you can be able to upload the downloaded video on Instagram now.
Method 2: How to Post Youtube Videos on Instagram with FonePaw Screen Recorder
The more suitable way to upload the videos on Instagram is to first record it from your mobile camera. Save it as a new video. Whereas an online download app may down sometimes. Recording of several videos from “FonePaw Screen Recorder” is assuming as the best way. So follow the procedure below to download.
- First, search out the required video and play it.
- Now run the FonePaw Screen Recorder and set further options like volume recording region, hotkeys etc.
- Click the button “Rec” to start recording and you can add several effects on your video and set the time duration for the length of your video.
- You can review the video after stop recording. And if the video is Ok then save it on your phone.
- Just rename it and upload video on Instagram, Facebook, or Google Plus.
Method 3: Edit Your Video to Meet Instagram Requirements
You can edit the videos with “PawEditor” very amazingly. You can do a great job by editing it through this app. And this is a better way to convert the videos to upload on Instagram. You can do as follows:
- It can also convert the video that support by Instagram and your phone also.
- It will provide multiple options to add in the basic video like flipping, rotating, trimming, mute noise, adding watermark and more.
- You can add Pro feature to make your video more beautiful. You can add several options like transitions effect, filter. And add custom text to enhance video.
- You can add perfect options to enhance your video.
Here, you can find some steps for editing and upload on Instagram.
Step 1. Launch video Converter Ultimate on PC
First, download the program on your system’s Window. And then run the program after installing it.
Step 2. Edit YouTube Video
You can upload a video of a maximum 60 seconds. Therefore, you have to download, cut, and record video within 60 seconds. You can trim the video track by clicking the scissors icon. If your video is of low quality or having a dark environment then you can sharpen it with several options on it.
Step 3. Export/Convert YouTube Video to Instagram Accepted Format
Click the option of “Export” to set the path with the name. Select a suitable format. Then your video will be converted according to the required format. Then you can upload this converted file on the Instagram account with ease.
How To Share YouTube Video on Instagram
Hopefully, this guide will tell you properly how to upload YouTube videos on Instagram. After that, we will tell you how to share a YouTube video on Instagram. Follow the method below to share the videos.
- First, download your required video with the best online video downloader like GRAMKEEP.com
- Visit the required video from the YouTube website.
- Select the URL of the YouTube video from the bar and copy it by pressing “Ctrl+C”.
- Just paste this copied URL in the online downloader bar.
- Now click the button of “Download”.
- It will open a window that contains different video formats. Choose the required link.
- This will convert your video that is best to share on Instagram.
That’s all, you have to do just a few options explained above which tell you how to share the YouTube videos on Instagram.
It is very simple and easy. Now you have no need to worry about it when you are going to share or post your video on Instagram.