Mostly, it is an awkward situation for you when you have the problem of “Mobile Network is not available”. This issue mostly arises when your mobile phone doesn’t get connected to a mobile data signal. This issue may occur in some Samsung series phones mention below:
- S7 Edge
- S6 Edge
How to Fix “Mobile Network Not Available” Error on Android
This is the most common issue that arises in cellular phones due to the mobile’s operating system failing. But good thing is that you can’t easily resolve it.
What does it mean Mobile Network is not available?
If you get this message, it means your mobile is disconnected from a data signal.
Fortunately, here we have some easy solutions for you to get rid of such issues. If you are using the Samsung Galaxy phone series then you will surely have this problem. But other android users may also face the same issues frequently.
Now, this is not a big problem for you as you can get out of it by following the methods mention below.
Easy Methods to Fix Mobile Network Error
Here we will mention some useful solutions to remove this issue after testing these on different devices. However, we don’t have the exact idea about your issue but here our useful methods will surely help you to fix this error.
Playing with SIM and Battery [Most Working Trick]
The most common cause of this issue is the wrong placement of the SIM card. Here are some instructions that can fix the issue.
- Just click the “Settings”
- Select the “Mobile Networks” from main menu
- When you start navigating the Mobile Networks then press the Home and Power button at once until your phone switched off.
- Remove the battery of your phone.
- Press the Home and Power button at once for ten times.
- To empty your mobile from static charge just press both the buttons again and hold for 2 minutes.
- Now set the battery again in the phone.
- Start booting the SIM card and do not put them back casing yet.
- Keeping your phone “ON” just insert and eject the SIM card 3 times.
- And read the instruction appeared on the screen
- Now you have to restart the phone and there is no more issue on your mobile.
And if you can’t detach the battery because you have a device with non-detach battery then you will follow a separate procedure mention below:
Select Mobile-Network Manually – Just See Instructions
If you are having this issue then revise the network selection process to get out of the issue next time.
- Click “Settings” from the menu
- Pick the option of “Wireless and Networks” and then click the more options.
- Just select the “Network Operators”à “Manual”
- Now if you restart your cell then it will work well.
Fixing Improper Radio Signals Broadcasting
Mostly, you have this error due to some improper radio signals on your android phone. Check this guide In case you have wireless connectivity issue and want to know how to fix Wifi problem in Samsung or other android phone. Now to remove this issue just follow the procedure described below:
- Dial the code from your cell phone *#*#4636#*#*
- Just click the “Phone Information” from the menu that appeared on your phone screen.
- Now pick the option “Run Ping Test” from the Phone Info options.
- Then scroll down the menu and pick “GSM Auto (PRL)”.
- Below you will find the “Turn Off Radio” option, click it.
- Now restart your cell phone and you will hopefully don’t see this error anymore
Displacement of SIM Card Also Fix Mobile Network Not Available
Sometimes no mobile network error option will appear due to misfit the SIM card. To remove this issue, just power off your mobile and eject the SIM card. Now rest the phone for 5 minutes and then insert the SIM and turn on your phone. Now your phone’s working is normal without any issue. Know how to fix Remote Desktop connection has stopped working error.
Sometimes Samsung mobile user activates the “Airplane Mode” and facing the problem. To remove it just turn off this option after a few seconds.
This issue mostly occurs in Samsung S5 as it has a silent “Airplane Mode”. So, when you have this issue then carefully check this option or go for next process.
Boost Signal Strength of Your Android Phone
If all the above mention methods are not working well then you may try another fix for your problem. Try the app of the third party to boost up the signals of your mobile.
You can download a freeware app from google play store such as “Network Signal Speed Booster”. This app will boost your signal’s strength and you can remove the no mobile network issue.
If you are not in the reachable area then you might often face this error. Make sure you enable the roaming to remove such issue.
- Select the “Settings” button.
- Select Wireless and Networks and go to “More”
- Pick the “Mobile Network” option.
- Turn on the “Mobile Roaming” to remove the problem.
Advance Methods: In case the above ones don’t work for you
Fix Firmware Problem
Sometimes it is due to the “Firmware” issue. And if you will update this option then you can remove no network mobile problem.
- Pick the “About Phone” option from the last of the setting menu.
- Update your system by clicking on “System Updates”.
- If any update is available there then update your system and it will restart your mobile.
- In this way, you have can get rid of Mobile Network not available problems.
Factory Data Reset
If you still encounter the same problem while traying all processes then just option for “Factory Data Reset”. Choose “Backup and Reset” from the settings menu. Then just wait for a while as your factory data is going to reset, which will remove your all mobile data. Do it properly and hopefully, you won’t have to face “network not available” error.
Fix for Verizon Users
Users of Verizon facing the issue of No Mobile Network due to the wrong configuration of the APN. So they should set up their APN settings to get out of this problem.
Follow some simple steps as below:
- Tap “Settings” then select more and click on “Mobile Networks”.
- Then select “Access Point Names”.
- Then choose your default Verizon setting to fix the problem.
Why is my samsung saying mobile network not available? Don’t get panic, sometimes “mobile network not available” error is temporary and its simplest solution is either restarting your android device or simply changing your device location. Still facing some issues? Feel free to ask our experts what to do..