As the name suggests, Hustle Castle is a game in which you have to assume the leadership of the castle and hustle to prove your worth and fight your enemies. This is a type of story mode game where you have a castle and a fortress. You have enemies who you have to defeat by destroying their castle and fortress. This setting of the game is just like in the medieval times, with kingships, castles, and fortresses.
The Theme of Hustle Castle
- As mentioned above, this is a story mode game. You assume the leadership of your castle. You are the military leader of the army. You have to train your troops and get them polished, just like their shiny armor. The more you train your troops, the better they will be at fighting the enemy and winning battles.
- Along with being a military leader, you also control the administrative matters of the castle. You hire different subjects, train them, and assign them duties. You are accountable for the failure of any task in the castle.
- This game also allows you to build your own castle the way you desire. It is as if you are making your own lavish house. You can add rooms, different types of equipment, and royal accessories.
- Obviously, no one wants illiterate people to take the matters of the state into their hands. To avoid this, you have to keep training blacksmiths, treasurers, and scribes until they all are experts at what they do.
Features of Hustle Castle
- You have to use your intellect in this game. You have to face many enemies that appear to be stronger such as skeletons, dragons, and giants. Build strategies and tactics to defeat them.
- Train your subjects, assign them to work, and make them wear royal clothes. You can also swap two types of workers to deceive the enemy.
- Matters outside the castle are also important. Take matters of the villagers, solve them, and then take them out of miserable conditions.
This is an excellent game if you want a good story mode game to play and test your intellect. Experience what real hustle is by downloading and playing this game.
|File Size||121 MB|
|uploaded||21 April 2020|