When your iPhone says no for calling, messaging, and further data networks then there are some network issues in it. That why your iPhone says no to each service. Therefore, thinking about how to fix network issues on iPhone can remove all the problems. But in this situation, you just contact others by connecting it to a Wi-Fi network. Because you are not capable of calling and texting until you did not remove the network error from your iPhone.
Most of the no network issues occur in no coverage areas and locations. Sometimes searching for signals or service appears due to the SIM card damage. Moreover, the error occurs when the SIM card is not injected properly. Or the reason behind this error may be an iOS upgrade.
Well, this situation is very annoying for anyone. As you have lost the main functions of your phone like calling or texting. So, before going towards any solution. We recommend you here check properly that you are not out of the coverage area or have an active SIM card.
How to Fix Network Issues on iPhone? 10 Best Solutions
Now go for the following solution which will help you more accurately if you are thinking about how to fix network issues on iPhone.
1.Turn-off Airplane mode
Fix the network issue with the easiest way to turn on/off your airplane mode. First, turn it on by clicking on “Settings” and wait for a few moments then again turn it off. While another process to fix the error is approaching the control center. For this:
- You have to swipe up the screen of your iPhone to get the control center.
- You will see a sign of the plane on the left corner, click it to turn on the airplane mode.
- Wait for a few seconds and then again click it to turn it off.
2.Check the Cellular Data
If the above process of toggle the airplane mode is of no use. Then check that your cellular data is “ON” on your iPhone. How you can turn on your cellular data, just follow a two steps guide as below:
- Open the “Settings” from the main menu.
- Hit the “Cellular” option from the list and then select “Cellular Data”.
If you are traveling abroad. Then keep in mind that you have to turn on the data roaming by following a step as below:
- Open “Settings” then hit “cellular”.
- Then pick the “data roaming” from the options.
3. Double Check Date And Time
Another way to keep an error-free network on your iPhone is to set the date according to your current location. Therefore, the best way to set the time according to your current time zone is to turn on the option of “Set Automatically”.
- First, connect the phone with a Wi-Fi network.
- Select the “General Settings” by open the settings menu and pick the “Date and Time”.
- From here, select the “Set automatically” option to turn it on.
4.Restart Your iPhone
Several issues will automatically be resolved when you will restart your iPhone. So sometimes network issues may resolve by restarting your iPhone. For this, just do as we said:
- Now after that press and hold the sleep button on your phone.
- When you see the slide to power off appears on your screen then drag it from the left-side to the right-side.
- Your phone is turning off.
- After a few seconds, turn it on by pressing the sleep key.
5. Change “Voice & Data”
Moreover, change Voice & data can resolve the error of no network on your iPhone. By using this option, many users can fix the network error. Here what you will do.
- Here, open the settings menu and hit “Cellular”.
- After that click on “Cellular Data Option”.
- Here select the option “Voice & Data” from the list given.
- If you are using 3G and change it to 4G and vice versa.
- Then click the “Home” button to get back the home screen and check the network.
6. iPhone Carrier settings update
These settings may include all the settings or updates from your career e.g. calling, texting, mobile data, voicemail, and hotspot. Here we will tell you how you can fix the network error in iPhone with the iPhone career settings updates.
- Make sure that you are connected to a smooth Wi-Fi network.
- Go to the general setting by clicking on the settings menu. And then select “About”.
- If there is any update is available then you will get a notification about it there.
7. Reinsert your SIM card
Now by inserting again your SIM card you can get rid of network issues. For this, just follow as said.
- Open the tray by the SIM eject tool or with the help of a pin.
- Reset the SIM again and fit it properly in the jacket.
- Just close the tray and check the network issue is still remains or not.
8.Update The iOS
Any upgrade information always comes with some bug fixes which need high security and cause the problem in iOS. So always update your iPhone when a new version is alarming there. Moreover, you should do as explained below:
- Connect the phone with some reliable internet connection.
- Go to “General Setting” from the settings menu and then press the “software updates”.
- Wait for a little because your iPhone is now checking for updates.
- If there is any update then select and install
9. Reset Network settings
This process may not very helpful for fixing any network error. But it will very useful for removing further several problems like Wi-Fi and blue tooth problems. You should re-enter the password again and set your iPhone visibility to other devices. Here we will tell you how you can reset these settings.
- Click the settings from the main menu.
- Then open General settings.
- Click on the Reset.
- Select the option “Reset Network Settings”.
- Enter password.
- And select the reset option to confirm the selection.
10. Reset All Settings
If you don’t know how to fix network issue in the iPhone then may apply this method. This method is very safe and you did not lose any data from your phone. You just follow the instructions below to reset all settings.
- Go to “Settings”
- Open the “General Settings” option here.
- Hit the “Reset” button
- And then hit “Reset All Settings” to start the process.
If you have locked your phone with a password, then enter it here when asked. And reset all settings to complete the process.
Above mention, all methods will tell you how to fix the network issues on iPhone. We hope that you will surely love these methods to solve your issues and problems.