Facebook has now added a new feature to watch live videos. With this live broadcast, you can access to any live program from any device.In this article, I will share step by step guide on How to watch Facebook live. Even I have some other guides that explains how to record, save and download Facebook live.
How to watch Facebook live
It is very easy just follow steps explained in the process below:
- Log in to your Facebook account by typing facebook.com on your browser.
- You can see the live notification by tapping on the notification icon of the news feed.
- Facebook will have a world map where you will find the live broadcast in the world.
- This map will have a lot of blue dots which will indicate a preview to add live broadcast.
- Click on the map to watch it.
- Now you can like the page of some brands and companies to get a notification for its upcoming live broadcast.
- You can also search for the live programs by typing “Live” in the Facebook search bar.
- You can write any comment about that video in the comment box which lies on the below-left side.
- Click on the Share option to share this live program with your other friends on Facebook.
- And you can also watch older live videos by searching it on the other Facebook page.
How To Facebook Live On Android
Besides all, you can also go live on Facebook with your android devices. And it is very easy. How to Facebook Live on Android will add a few guidelines as under:
- Open the Facebook app on your android device by clicking on the Facebook icon.
- Now select the option of “What’s on your mind” on the top of the page.
- It will show you some options. Pick “Go Live”.
- Click on the camera of your android device to capture live moments.
- Write a title for your stream.
- You can also join your Facebook friend by tap the option of “Bring a friend” on the screen.
- You can also add some effects to your videos by editing it.
- Choose a category for those who can live your live stream from Public, friends, or specific friends.
- Now click on the start live button to go live.
Here are all the details that are required to go live via Facebook from an android device.
How To Save Facebook Live Videos
How to save Facebook live videos is not a problem for you. If you want to save live videos on Facebook then just follow our guidelines as explained below:
- Go to http://www.facebook.com
- Search the video that you want to save.
- Open that video and right click on the screen to show the URL of that video.
- Copy the URL of the Facebook video and paste it on another tab.
- Then convert it into a mobile video by removing “www” and write “m” in place of it.
- Click the video to play.
- Now right click on the video and tap “download video as”.
- It will start downloading. Download it and save on your system.
It will take several minutes and downloading speed will depends upon your net speed and video’s length. When the process of downloading is finished. You will have downloaded the video on your device successfully.
How To Record Facebook Live
Record Live is an amazing feature to engage with your Facebook followers. To broadcast, it depends if you are using your smartphones or through your computer.
If you are recording from your android, you require to download the app Page Manager from Facebook. Once installed press the Live button and that’s it. If you are using a computer, go to your Facebook Business Page and press Live.
However, our step by step guide will clear it more properly on how to record Facebook live.
- Go to http://www.facebook.com.
- Open the software for recording live. (download Replay Video Capture)
- Click on the option to go for live broadcasting.
- Then click on the recording button to continue.
We hope this guide will enable you to record a live video for streaming.