Here we will explain how to configure email on Android Phone. These days, you have tons of emails to read every day. Therefore, it is essential to set it on your device.
How To Configure Email On Android Phone Easy Guide
After configurations, you would be able to access your email as and when you need right from your device. It allow you to stay online and check your mail instantly on your android cell. You just have to follow the simple and easy steps
How to Configure Your Email on Android Phone
- Go to Settings then click on Accounts
- From available option, choose “Add Account”
- Now Click on Email and start configuration
- And then enter the email address that you wish to login on your app.
- Now select the button of “Manual Setup”.
- Now you have to select the required email as recommended by the IMAP.
- Then enter a password in the bar showing on the screen.
- Now you have to enter the server setting as directed below:
- User Name: Enter your email address here.
- Password: Type the password that you have adjusted before.
- Server: Just view “Email Server Name’ to sure that you are using the right email address.
- Click “Next” to go forward.
- Now you will have a window of “Outgoing Server Settings”.
- Now you have to enter the “Outgoing Server Settings”.
- USER NAME: Type your email address.
- AUTHENTICATION: Here you have to enter the password for your address.
- SMTP SERVER: It should always be like smtp.dreamhost.com.
- Select the “Next” after adding the details mentioned above.
- Now you have an “Account Option” Window on your screen.
- Here you have to choose the options according to your choice.
- Click “Next” to save the settings.
- Now your screen will show you the message that your email address is configured successfully.
- Now just fill up the following two options.
- Give a name to your account: However it is optional.
- Your Name: You can change your name from here that will be shown to your email respondents.
- To finish the options just click “Next”.
Verifying And Adjusting Secure Settings
Gmail app provides the security for your account as default. However, you can change these settings as per your choice if you want. To make some changes just follow the directions as below:
- Just open your email.
- Click settings that are three horizontal lines on the top of your INBOX.
- Go down the page and click the “Settings Link” here.
- From the last of the page select “Incoming and Outgoing Settings”.
In this way, you can change your settings according to your preferences. And click ok to save everything.
Finally, you got step-by-step details on how to configure email on Android Phone. Have some problem or queries? feel free to ask, we are always ready to help.